Andrew Jaffe has been a licensed attorney since 1977. For the past ten years he has limited his practice to Internet Law, advising and counseling his clients throughout the United States and the world on the intricacies of web related laws. Mr. Jaffe is able to help his clients wherever they reside, using local co-counsel only when needed to appear in court.
Andy prides himself on providing individual representation and unparalleled service to all of his clients. While clients might be able to find another lawyer with Mr. Jaffe’s experience, the biggest difference between working with Andy and any other law firm is his accessibility. No client of this firm has ever wondered whether their lawyer will get back to them. Phone messages are returned promptly and emails are answered immediately.
- America Online, Inc. v Ambro Enterprises, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, CIVIL #04-1498
- State of Florida v Scott J. Filary and Donald E. Townsend, Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Hillsborough County, Florida, Case No. 05-02976
- Microsoft Corporation v Kevin Hertz, et. al, United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, No. CV04-2219C
- Disney Enterprises, Inc. et al. v Downloaditall.com, et. al., United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, #05cv1986
- Microsoft Corporation v KSTM, LLC, et. al., Superior Court of the State of Washington, King County, No. 04-2-35603-2
- My Space, Inc. v Joel Aguilar, United States District Court for the Central District of California, CV 05-2424
- Federal Trade Commission v. Spear Systems, Inc. et. al., United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois 07CV5597
Client references available upon request