Andrew Jaffe has been a licensed attorney since 1977.For the past eighteen years he has limited his practice to E-Commerce and Internet Law, advising and counseling his clients throughout the United States and the world on the intricacies of web related laws.Mr. Jaffe is able to help his clients wherever they reside, using local co-counsel when needed to appear in court.
Since 2003, I have limited my practice to E-Commerce and Internet law; that is all I do.With 18 years of experience in this niche legal field, I probably have more experience in E-Commerce and Internet law than all but a handful of attorneys in this country.
I have not only defended over 40 clients who were suspected to have committed crimes on the Internet, but I have also written literally hundreds of Terms of Service and Privacy Policies, etc.I also work with clients on the contracts they need as business owners, and have worked for both buyers and sellers of web sites to negotiate their deals and write the contracts needed.Finally, I often work with people to remove uncomplimentary posts on social media about them or their business.
Andy prides himself on providing individual representation and unparalleled service to all of his clients.While clients might be able to find another lawyer with Mr. Jaffe’s experience, the biggest difference between working with Andy and any other law firm is his accessibility.No client of this firm has ever wondered whether their lawyer will get back to them.Phone messages are returned promptly and emails are answered immediately.
- America Online, Inc. v Ambro Enterprises, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, CIVIL #04-1498
- State of Florida v Scott J. Filary and Donald E. Townsend, Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Hillsborough County, Florida, Case No. 05-02976
- Microsoft Corporation v Kevin Hertz, et. al, United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, No. CV04-2219C
- Disney Enterprises, Inc. et al. v Downloaditall.com, et. al., United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, #05cv1986
- Microsoft Corporation v KSTM, LLC, et. al., Superior Court of the State of Washington, King County, No. 04-2-35603-2
- My Space, Inc. v Joel Aguilar, United States District Court for the Central District of California, CV 05-2424
- Federal Trade Commission v. Spear Systems, Inc. et. al., United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois 07CV5597
Client references available upon request